New York, NY
GroundTruth is the leading global location platform that leverages data and insights to drive business performance. Using its proprietary Blueprints technology, GroundTruth is able to learn about mobile users and reach them at the right place and right time, ultimately helping companies make smarter marketing decisions, increase sales, and grow their businesses. Since its foundation in 2009, GroundTruth has launched several innovative products and won numerous awards, including Inc. 5000's Fast Growing Private Companies and Deloitte's Fast 500 Technology companies. Today, we're proud to employ over 300 employees across three continents, and serve millions of marketers across 21 countries. Learn more: www.groundtruth.com
Our team is searching for a Financial Analyst who can thrive in a fast-paced startup environment and is passionate about telling stories from numbers. You will enthusiastically assist in building and scaling the processes and capabilities of GroundTruth's Financial Planning & Analysis team.
- Develop and maintain departmental P&Ls / scenario modeling.
- Distill data into helpful insights for tracking financial performance.
- Manage sales forecasts and incentive-based compensation.
- Support senior management in ad hoc decision-making.
- Periodic projects including, but not limited to, corporate planning, board presentations, metrics development, and competitive intelligence.
- Problem solver: Doesn't wait for someone else to give the answer – takes charge of creating solutions.
- Organized: Ability to prioritize and deliver timely work; best in class project management skills.
- Flexible: Dynamic, hard-working, and able to pivot direction quickly to keep up with business demands.
- Communication: Strong written and verbal communication skills, comfortable in engaging conversation with any level.
- Team Player: Believes in GroundTruth's vision and prides themselves on being part of an exceptional team.
- Technical Aptitude: Not afraid of new technologies and eager to learn.
- 1 - 3 years of experience in an analytical capacity supporting managerial decision-making, ideally in a growth-stage organization.
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative discipline (e.g. Finance, Economics, Accounting, Mathematics).
- Ability to build effective relationships and partner with internal customers.
- Expert skills in Excel, with advanced knowledge of formulas and data manipulation.
- Solid understanding of basic accounting and corporate finance principles.
- Business acumen and strategic thinking.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Ability to think independently, critically, and creatively.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.