Financial Analyst, Consolidation
The Squarespace Finance team is seeking an eager and intellectually curious Financial Analyst to join our growing team. This role will interface with business partners across the organization and coordinate within the finance team to explore a range of business questions through a financial lens. You will help the team prioritize opportunities and create a roadmap to help the company achieve its operational and financial goals.
We expect this Analyst to be a proactive member of the FP&A team. You will also develop strong relationships across the organization and should be comfortable presenting financial information in a clear and concise way. This role has direct exposure to the CFO and is the perfect opportunity to use your critical thinking and analytical abilities to meet the needs of a growing organization.
This role reports into the Financial Planning & Analysis Consolidations Lead in New York.
- Prepare consolidated monthly management and board level reporting
- Support on all aspects of consolidations during the annual planning and monthly forecasting processes, including producing forward looking financial statements by projecting balance sheet and cash flow statements
- Present insightful financials and operational analytics to support company initiatives and financial decisions
- Identify opportunities to enhance the efficiency of existing processes and propose improvements to streamline the use of key business metrics
- Assist in the development, tracking and reporting of operational and financial metrics that leads to the execution of a KPI framework
- 3-5 years experience in financial planning and analysis
- Demonstrated ability presenting financial analysis, forecasting and recommendations that drive business results
- Analytical mindset and innate curiosity
- Attention to detail and willingness to dig into the numbers to gain key insights
- Excellent communication skills and comfort working across the organization
- Ability to work autonomously against tight deadlines
- Strong personal integrity and work ethic
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 950 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Equity plan
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Free lunch and snacks
- Dog-friendly workplace
- And more
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.