Finance Systems Analyst
Yext is the leading Digital Knowledge Management (DKM) platform. Our mission is to give companies control over their brand experiences across the digital universe of maps, apps, search engines, voice assistants, and other intelligent services that drive consumer discovery, decision, and action. Today, thousands of businesses including brands like Taco Bell, Rite Aid, and Steward Health Care use the Yext Knowledge Engine™ to manage their digital knowledge in order to boost brand engagement, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
We are looking for a Finance Systems Analyst to join our Corporate Engineering team. This is a new role that gives you the opportunity to own and develop the way we manage our finance systems. Key responsibilities include: Supporting end users, developing user training, enhancing systems for better user experience, assisting auditors and working with stakeholders on implementations and roll outs.
- Manage Administration and Maintenance of Finance Systems (Coupa, Concur, Netsuite, Zuora and more) including Sandbox accounts.
- Develop expertise to support and conduct training for end users.
- Build out and maintain systems’ administration processes and documentation.
- Develop and maintain enhancements, configurations and customizations of systems to meet evolving business needs.
- Triage and/or resolve incoming service tickets for systems.
- Responsible for the change management and scheduled system upgrades/releases for Finance systems.
- License Management/Renewals Negotiation and Procurement for Finance Systems.
- Work cross functionally to identify process improvements and system enhancement/automation opportunities.
- Maintain roles/permissions for all systems and work with Internal Audit to ensure compliance.
- Supports both our internal and external audit/compliance teams by coordinating information requests and requirements as well as building out evolving controls.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or similar degree.
- Minimum of 3 years related experience with global public SAAS company, top consulting firm or large accounting firm.
- Understanding of basic accounting and Financial Control concepts.
- Experience using, administering or implementing a major ERP system or other applications required. Workday a plus
- Problem Solver – ability to not only identify issues but provide solutions and options.
- Results Driven (Prioritizing, Taking Initiative, Taking Ownership)
- Flexible, fast learner who thrives in a constantly-changing work environment.
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work® as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo and the Washington, D.C. Area. For more information, visit yext.com.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.