Employment Tax Manager
What if you could shape the future of work and be part of the team that creates the digital workforce of tomorrow?
In the beginning of the 20th century, Henry Ford had a vision of creating assembly lines and facilitating mass production.
100 years later, UiPath has a grand vision of liberating the global human workforce from tedious, boring, repetitive tasks, by means of software robots, artificial intelligence and machine learning.
If you like to think ahead, like we do, then we must talk.
* We are seeking an enthusiastic and experienced world-class tax professional to support global employment tax matters. In this role the right candidate will support the design and implementation of our global operations for employee compensation, including tax issues associated with payroll and benefits, share-based compensation, global mobility programs and related systems, and operations process support. In addition, the role will support project implementation for key payroll and stock administration priorities and will support our employment tax audits.
* Provide tax support for payroll, share based compensation, global mobility and other benefit in kind issues.
* Provide support in managing withholding tax and social tax compliance from a payroll perspective including end of year reporting requirements and updates of agreements with tax authorities.
* Manage and review/research on tax and payroll implications of all stock schemes, including Stock Options and RSUs.
* Coordinate advice on changes in Global stock option tax legislation resulting in new opportunities or adverse tax implications.
* Advice on tax implications of new benefits or changes to existing benefits.
* Provide internal support for expat tax program.
* Support an employee-centric culture in the organization with highly collaborative relationships across our key global and regional stakeholders.
* Build and maintain a relationship with key stakeholders both within Finance and the business operations and continuously optimize service delivery and leadership model.
* Partner with finance, tax, HR Benefits organization, Shared Services implement the roadmap for global employee compensation accounting operations and provide support for existing and future global mobility programs.
* Other duties and special projects as assigned.
* 7+ years of Employment Tax or Global Mobility tax experience; Big 4 Accounting Firm experience is preferred.
* Strong customer service orientation with excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate technical or financial information to a non-technical audience.
* Good understanding of Finance, Tax, Accounting, HR and Operations/Customer Service --- understanding of shared services within the context of the broader business enterprise.
* Experience with one or more of the following processes:
* Accounting and Taxation of Employee Fringe benefits programs
* Global Mobility and Business Travelers programs
* Travel and Expense Reimbursement accounting, audit and reporting activities.
* Ability to act operationally and ability to manage ambiguity, risk, and changing direction of projects and strategies.
* Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting or related discipline.
We are offering the possibility to work from home or flexible working hours in a nice office plus free daily premium catering.
Competitive salary, a Stock Options Plan and the unique opportunity of working with us, while we develop state-of-the-art robotics technology are just a few of the pluses.
At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.