Analyst, Financial Systems
This position is the primary financial systems architecture and systems management resource for Peloton financial, accounting and People systems. You will be the trusted resource for systems planning, architecture, implementation, application administration, roles management, and business unit functional support.
- Primary business application support partner for the company’s Accounting, Finance and People organizations
- Responsible for financial system architecture, administration, roles management, change management, release management, integration, monitoring, and functional support of applications such as NetSuite, Workday, Host Analytics, Workiva, Kyriba, and Xactly
- Act as a solution architect for financial systems by identifying business requirements, as well as technical, procedural and functional gaps, and then implementing solutions for those needs
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders, product vendors, development teams, and consultants to implement business solutions and processes using best-in-class standards, procedures, and methodologies
- Contribute to the creation and execution of project plans, including defining activities, sequences, dependencies, work effort, schedules, and task duration
- Ensure clear documentation of processes and standards. Keep up with system best practices.
- Oversee the Change Management and Release Management processes for business applications
- Manage the overall health and operation of financial systems, including system updates, regular maintenance, and monitoring
- Own the creation, refinement, estimation, and prioritization of product backlog items
- Be embedded with our business partners
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience in IT technical support
- 2+ years Finance/Systems analyst experience
- Finance experience preferred
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own homes via the Bike, Tread and iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to be Peloton’s brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.