Accounts Payable Manager
Working alongside the Senior Accounting Manager, the Accounts Payable Manager will play a key role in building a scalable infrastructure with strong internal controls. The A/P Manager will work cross-departmentally to develop habits within the A/P team and globally across the company for relevant, concise, accurate, and timely knowledge sharing.
What You’ll Do:
- Own A/P and payments processes, including ensuring accurate coding, streamlining, reviewing account reconciliations and expense analytics
- Ensure necessary documentation received for new vendors and maintain profile updates
- Mentor and develop your team and ensure adequate cross-training and documentation
- Partner with colleagues across the company to implement new systems
- Provide requests for internal and external audits as well as annual tax filings
- Ensure accurate 1099 processing and reporting
- Assist in the annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting processes
Who You Are
You are a “numbers person” and a “people person” who thrives on continuous improvement, collaborating across the company and building scalable processes with strong controls. You view speed bumps as opportunities to showcase your skill, and have the ability to create and adhere to scalable processes with strong controls and juggle multiple priorities.
You also have the following:
- 5+ years AP/related experience, with at least 2 years of proven success managing a small team
- ERP experience (Microsoft Dynamics, NetSuite, Intacct, Workday, etc.) and strong Excel skills
- Strong knowledge of Accounts Payable best practices
- A passion for and experience leveraging systems and driving process improvements
- A high energy level with a hands-on approach
Extra Credit: Prior experience in a high-growth, multi-currency and/or public company is highly desired.
Knotel is transforming the office market with its Agile HQ™ Platform. Making long-term leases a thing of the past, Knotel designs, builds, and operates custom spaces for established and growing brands, so they can be free to grow their businesses at will and build what’s never been built.
Named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup and New York's Hottest New Workspace Model, Knotel has over 50 locations across more than 1 million square feet in New York, San Francisco, London, and Berlin. Founded in 2016, Knotel has raised $160 million in funding. Knotel’s member network includes companies like Starbucks, Cheddar, and King. Visit www.Knotel.com.
Our Core Values
Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
Don’t Look Away- Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
Outcomes, Not Processes- Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey
Get Uncomfortable- Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
“Where is it Engraved…”- Question orthodoxy.
Share in the Victory Dance- No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives outlined here.