Vimeo is seeking an Accounting Manager to join our fun-loving and rapidly growing team. This role will oversee Accounts Payable (A/P), interact directly and frequently with Vimeo and IAC staff, and actively participate in our monthly close and financial reporting processes. The position will report to our Controller and receive exposure to all departments and levels of Vimeo personnel.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Accounts Payable
- Oversee A/P and T&E Reimbursement processes, ensuring timely and accurate processing of payments. Provide support when necessary.
- Work with the Vimeo Finance team to plan and execute vendor payments in order to improve cash flow accuracy.
- Oversee company purchasing card (P-Card) processes including card maintenance, employee education, tracking and processing to meet all deadlines.
- Develop into lead for monthly revenue share payments to Vimeo’s VOD and OTT creators. Suggest improvements and work with internal resources to improve processes.
- Conduct timely communication with vendors, parent company and Vimeo Staff.
- Directly manage and work in unison with A/P Coordinator to develop and improve our A/P, T&E, cash management, and procurement processes.
- Lead Accounting functions to facilitate the month-end close process including collaboration with IAC Finance staff.
- Develop into lead for quarterly deliverables to parent company Finance teams.
- Substantially own the reconciliation processes for many of Vimeo’s ‘operating’ Balance Sheet accounts, including accrued expenses, prepaid expenses, and others.
- Maintain and create new monthly balance sheet schedules.
- Liaise with Vimeo FP&A to ensure timely and accurate recording of period expenses. Also suggest adjustments to FP&A forecasts in areas related to company expenses.
- Other tasks, special projects and ad hoc analysis as needed.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE YOU SHOULD POSSESS:
- 5+ years of relevant experience managing A/P processes, contributing to a monthly accounting close process.
- 2+ years of directly managing an A/P team.
- Understanding of GAAP and operational accounting/financial reporting processes.
- Outstanding organization skills, ability to multitask and meet strict deadlines.
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel; experience working with Cor360, Vena close management, Oracle/Essbase/Hyperion a plus.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Unwavering commitment to confidentiality and data protection.
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced and incredibly fun work environment.
At Vimeo, our mission is to empower video creators to tell exceptional stories and connect with their audiences and communities. Home to more than 80 million members in over 150 countries, Vimeo is the world’s largest ad-free open video platform, providing powerful tools to host, share and sell videos in the highest quality possible.
We work hard to enable creators of all kinds to succeed, and to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and creativity. We’re committed to building a company and a community where people thrive by being themselves and are inspired to do their best work every day.
Vimeo is based in New York City, with additional offices in Europe and India. Vimeo is an operating business of IAC (NASDAQ: IAC). Learn more at www.vimeo.com.