Quartet is a pioneering healthcare technology company striving to improve the lives of people with mental health conditions. We connect people to a personalized care team to get them the right care at the right time. Our collaborative technology platform and range of services brings together physicians, mental health providers, and insurance companies to effectively improve patient outcomes and drive down healthcare costs. Backed by $93MM in venture funding from top investors like Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, and Polaris Partners, Quartet is headquartered in NYC and is currently operating in several markets across the United States — Pennsylvania, Washington, Northern California, New Jersey, Louisiana, Illinois, and North Carolina.
About the team & Opportunity:
Quartet’s Finance Team is relentlessly committed to enabling and supporting all teams within the organization by understanding the business through financial information and using financial data to guide actions across Quartet’s business. It is also responsible for the Company’s financial planning, reporting and controls, business strategy, cash management, accounting, auditing, and taxes. The team is looking to continue to grow its roster while upholding its core culture of championing teamwork and encouraging diversity of opinion. We’re looking for a self-motivated, detail-oriented, and reliable clerk who will primarily support the Accounting and Treasury functions of our rapidly growing organization. This is a unique opportunity to contribute to key financial processes while working for an organization that changes people’s lives for the better every day. This role will report into the Senior Accountant.
- Properly record and classify all checking/credit card transactions in Quickbooks.
- Review and approve employee expense reports in Expensify.
- Monitor the Accounts Payable inbox and process incoming invoices with proper approval.
- Generate monthly invoices for customers and track outstanding balances.
- Conduct semi-monthly and biweekly payroll audits and process payroll on a timely basis.
- Support Senior Accountant in annual financial statement audits performed by a Big Four public accounting firm
- Assist in monthly close procedures, such as payroll allocations, fixed asset reconciliations, bank reconciliations, prepaid expenses, and equity.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and Quickbooks.
- Familiarity with U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Strong understanding in accounts receivable collections, billing, and/or cash applications.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently or with limited oversight, completing assignments in a timely manner.
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, catered lunches, snacks, team events and outings, mental healthcare coverage of 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements, medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental leave, commuter benefits, 401K, stock option grants, gym benefits.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.
Quartet is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Quartet does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Quartet will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Quartet.
Please note: Quartet interview requests and job offers only originate from quartethealth.com email addresses (e.g. [email protected]). Quartet will also never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Quartet, please notify us at: [email protected].