Lifion is seeking a mid to junior level Technical Analyst. The individual will be part of the Client Success team and be responsible for providing technical support to the team. This engineer is expected to contribute to resolve issues through data manipulation and data reporting. The individual will work cross-functionally with our Implementation and Product teams.
- Provide support during payroll processing related to data manipulation and data extraction.
- Manipulate data in excel using macros and VB scripts.
- Extract data for reporting and export purposes
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of .NET experience and working in a related role.
- Experience in writing SQL queries.
- Experience with data structures, VB scripting, and Excel Macros
- Strong organizational, documentation, metric and trend analysis reporting skills and desire for continuous process improvements.
- Manage changing priorities and meet tight timelines. Can work under pressure, manage competing priorities and work independently with minimal oversight.
- Great communicator who keeps all stakeholders updated with issue progress and updates.
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence and planning tools.
- Any development experience.
- SQL Server experience.
- PowerShell scripting experience.
- Experience with Linux/Unix
- Experience in a fast-paced, startup-like environment.
- Having loads of passion for highly-usable, modern web experiences, mobile applications and high-performance back-end systems.