What if you could shape the future of work and be part of the team that creates the digital workforce of tomorrow, using Robotic Process Automation? In the beginning of the 20th century, Henry Ford had a vision of creating assembly lines and facilitating mass production.
100 years later, UiPath has a grand vision of liberating the human workforce from tedious, boring, repetitive tasks, by means of software robots, artificial intelligence and machine learning.
If you like to think ahead, like we do, then we must talk.
The SysAdmin / DevOps Engineer role is to plan, organize, and build the systems and infrastructure integration for cloud environments at UiPath. The ideal candidate should be have a deep understanding and experience with the Azure cloud platform and concepts such as DevOps, CI/CD, SaaS, networking, disaster recovery, high availability, containers, microservices, performance testing and performance engineering. This role will also be working closely with the architecture and engineering teams to implement, design, and perform implementation/configuration changes.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Responsible for the architecting, management, support and maintenance of Microsoft Azure Infrastructure enterprise environments.
- Responsible for Windows system architecture and engineering within cloud environments: Building, tuning, load balancing, and maintaining server standards in an enterprise environment.
- Identification and troubleshooting server performance issues using server administration tools and utilities
- Adhere to industry best practices for cloud technologies.
- Manage and maintain Azure tenants as it relates to licensing, compliance, portal management, and global administration.
- Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks.
- Create and maintain blueprints, policies, and build out development, production and staging environments.
- Migrate on-prem databases, servers, and applications to Azure.
- Collaborate with QA to automate testing using Robot, Docker, Jenkins.
- Provide mentoring and knowledge transfer to others, promoting an open DevOps culture.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years’ experience managing cloud-based solutions in Azure, including architecting, implementing and supporting Microsoft Azure infrastructure and topologies.
- Experience with DevOps tools such as Octopus Deploy, Ansible, Chef, and Jenkins, as well as helping companies roll out sound DevOps processes and practices is critical
- Experience with Azure using both the Azure Portal, Azure Command Line Interface (Azure CLI)
- Experience working with automated server configuration and deployment tools
- Experience with native VSTS, DevOps or 3rd party tools like Jenkins, Travis or Git to create CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with containers and container orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes, Mesos)
- Experience with software development practices – Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Agile/SCRUM, and Source Code Management (GIT), object oriented design, web development frameworks or software design patterns e.g. Jenkins, Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Shell Scripting in Windows environments
- Experience with data security and general best security practices
- Configure and Manage 3rd Party Libraries and Platforms (Stripe, PlatformOS, Twilio etc)
- Working knowledge of VPN connectivity and client troubleshooting.
- Knowledge in automating tasks using PowerShell.
Not required but would love to see:
- Experience with Apple Developer Accounts and Mobile Device Provisioning
- Experience with Google Play Developer Accounts and Deployment
- Certifications: Any AWS or Azure Cloud Certifications (ex. Developer, Solution Architect, DevOps)
At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.