Sr. Software Engineer (Ad Tech)
The Billboard-Hollywood Reporter Media Group, which reaches a growing audience of more than 40M US uniques monthly, includes Billboard, The Hollywood Reporter, Spin, Vibe,Stereogum and Death and Taxes. The company has operations based in New York City and Los Angeles and syndicates content to more than 16 countries worldwide.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Integrate new header bidding partners into that library as we onboard them
- Lead the development of new ad products and custom ad campaigns
- Develop test cases for header bidding partners to ensure their continued performance
- Troubleshoot ad delivery or header bidding performance issues when they arise
- Above all maintain a clean code base
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Strong CSS experience including CSS preprocessors like LESS or SASS
- Strong understanding of page lifecycle, page rendering, and AJAX requests
- Experience with GPT (Google Publisher Tag)
- Experience with header bidding libraries like Prebid.js or proprietary libraries like Amazon’s Transparent Ad Marketplace
Nice to have
Public (GitHub, Bitbucket) and open source contributions
Prometheus Global Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer.