Sr. Global Solution Architect
We are Sisense. We disrupt the Business Intelligence market. Our product allows business users to analyze massive amounts of data without being experts and without help from IT. You are a pre-sales superstar, deeply technical with great customer facing skills, and know how to successfully work as a trusted adviser to ensure the success of our future customers. You should have a solution architect/hacker mindset where you will be tasked to provide creative solutions and handle exceptions by extending and building custom solutions using Sisense API's.
You will focus on our most strategic and complex deals. Your technical acumen will lead the technical design and prototype development of integrations and extensions with Sisense.
When it comes to deploying mission-critical enterprise software you are the expert; this can be demonstrated by a track record of happy, reference able customers and deals won. They appreciate your technical acumen and your diligence; You will provide the prospect customer with the understanding and comfort that they will be successful with our solution.
In this position you will report directly to the Head of Global Presales and support sales activity worldwide.
What You’ll Do?
- You will focus on our full stack which includes both the backend data model and the front facing dashboards and visualization
- Identify any product/functionality gaps required to deliver a solution and collaborate with product and R&D teams to define the necessary enhancements to support delivery
- Analyze and visualize large data sets quickly using the Sisense solution
- Rapidly develop POCs (proof of concepts) and analytical solutions for a diverse pool of clients
- Consult with prospects customers to understand and best support their business, data and analytical needs
- Work closely with the sales team to offer technical consulting and provide guidance to close deals
What Should You Have?
- 3+ years of software development experience
- Client/ Customer Facing Experience
- Experience with server-side technologies & languages such as node.js, C#, Java, Python
- Familiarity with JS frameworks such as AngularJS
- Excellent communication skills with both technical and business audiences
- B.Sc in Computer Sciences or a related field, or relevant training/experience
- Past experience working as part of a Professional Services team or other
- Customer facing experience –Desired
- Experience in Business Intelligence/Big Data Analytics – Desired
- Technical mindset, can tackle complex SQL/Architecture problems
- Linux Experience - Dockers, Kubernetes, Micro Services Architecture.