Solution Architect, Coaching Services
We're Ushering a New Era of Data Participation. Interested?
Collibrians are building a new way for all data users to have access to trustworthy data so they can make good data-driven decisions. We have modeled the Collibra platform after the best collaborative digital communities to be flexible, transparent, and human. We’ve replaced rigid rules with open collaboration. The result is data governance that’s second nature, from day one. If you’re interested in joining the team, look no further.
How you'll make an impact at Collibra:
As our Solution Architect, you will provide support that increases Collibra’s credibility and reputation as an organization with world-class personnel and processes that can be relied on as customers increase their product usage.
A day in the life of a Coaching Services - Solution Architect at Collibra:
You’ll be reporting directly to the Coaching Services Manager, and will be responsible for a wide range of tasks, including:
- Providing consulting services with customers and strategic partners.
- Providing feedback on preferred methods and best practices on governance strategies.
- Advising customers on operating model and meta-model inquiries.
- Assessing workflow constructs and logic.
- Educating customers on the Collibra API (REST/Java/Groovy)
- Analyzing and developing Mulesoft workflows and helping to integrate 3rd party software with Collibra Data Governance Center.
- Analyzing and developing Activiti workflows.
- Contributing to the Collibra knowledge base (FAQ/How To).
- Contributing to Collibra’s growing solutions repository (custom solutions).
- Participating in responding to Collibra community questions and discussions.
- An intimate understanding of Data Governance, meta-model structure and best practices (minimum 4 years’ experience, experience with Collibra DGC ideal)
- Extensive knowledge/familiarity with Data Governance Operating models (minimum 4 years’ experience, experience with Collibra DGC ideal)
- An understanding of Mule ESB integrations
- Experience with Java/REST APIs
- Experience with Activiti workflows and structure
- The ability to solve problems in both an analytical and methodological way
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to manage competing priorities
- Superior written and verbal communication
- Experience working closely with software developers
- Previous software support experience
- Technical expertise with relational databases, Java based web applications, workflows and/or enterprise service buses (ESB)
- The ability to shift hours to cover international customer
- The ability to work well under pressure
- A friendly and rapidly growing environment where your input will be valued and your growth fostered
- Ongoing opportunities to collaborate with fellow Collibrians globally for team meetings, trainings, and conferences
- Flexible hours = quality > quantity
- A state-of-the-art laptop
- And of course, a competitive salary with a strong benefits package.