Software Test Engineer - iOS (Contract)
Peloton's test engineering team is looking for an experienced, well-rounded Software Test Engineer to work with our iOS teams on a contract basis. You will work closely with developers, product owners and help teams with testing features releases on the iOS platform.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with testing on mobile devices
- Experience working with iOS platform
- Experience working with the product owner to create and test scenarios for features
- Experience working documenting test scenarios in tools like TestRail
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Work with developers and product owners to create and maintain manual tests for our iOS product
- Work within the team’s release cadence to test and release apps
- Work within the team’s sprint cycles to test and sign off stories
BONUS POINTS IF YOU:
- Have experience working with apps on iOS with a video stream
- Experience with troubleshooting iOS apps
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own home via the Bike,Tread and iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to be Peloton’s brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.