Insurance is a promise to be there for the worst day of your life.
At Attune, it's a promise to small businesses and the communities built around them.
Getting an insurance quote is painful for small business owners. It takes weeks of back-and-forth with brokers and carriers. Skipping the broker isn't ideal, either. There is too much jargon and risk to confidently purchase insurance without a broker.
Attune is building modern tools to make getting insurance easy, partnering with brokers for the best outcomes for our small business customers.
Our engineering team is a friendly, agile, and collaborative group with varied backgrounds. We augment Attune's insurance expertise with the design and development skills of a seasoned startup team.
Attune is backed by Two Sigma, AIG, and Hamilton Insurance Group, so you'll have the ownership and excitement of working at a growing startup, along with the resources and stability of an established company. You will work closely with other engineers, product managers, designers, insurance experts, data scientists, and customer care team members to make small business insurance faster and easier.
As an engineer at Attune, you will collaborate on, deliver, and maintain best-in-class products from logs to pixels. Our tech stack is primarily built in TypeScript and hosted in AWS.
You will build highly available and reliable services while empowering cross-functional teams at Attune to create new capabilities for our users to deliver our promise.
- Work across teams to unpack and solve complex issues for our customers and colleagues
- Dig into our infrastructure needs where necessary (deployment, CI/CD, containerization)
- Own what you build holistically: API design, implementation, testing, deployment, etc
- 2+ years experience building production-ready software
- Strong technical fundamentals: algorithms, testing, debugging, clean/clear code
- Product sense & strong appreciation for user experience
- A thorough and organized approach to problem-solving
- Enthusiasm and drive to learn new technologies
- Communication and mentorship skills, humility
What we offer you:
- An opportunity to change the small business landscape.
- A great working environment that lives continuous improvement and encourages sharing ideas and taking risks to find better ways of doing things.
- A culture that promotes great relationships both inside and outside the office through activities in our community and company-sponsored intramural clubs and events.
- Equity compensation
- Generous Learning Stipend
- Medical, dental, and vision from day one and 401(k) matching.
- Fully stocked kitchens with free snacks & drinks.
Attune Insurance Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.