Software Engineer in Test
Customer Friendships are created with Kustomer. Our customer management platform for the people-first enterprise is intelligent, powerful and flexible, and scales to meet the needs of any contact center and business. Agent-friendly as well as customer-friendly – Kustomer unifies data from multiple sources, enabling companies to deliver effortless, consistent and personalized service and support through one single timeline view. Today, Kustomer is the core platform of some of the leading People-first brands like Ring, Rent the Runway, Glossier, Away, Glovo, Slice, Sweetgreen, Stella & Dot, and UNTUCKit. Headquartered in NYC, Kustomer was founded in 2015 by serial entrepreneurs Brad Birnbaum and Jeremy Suriel.
About the Role
As a Software Engineer in Test at Kustomer, you’ll ensure that every line of code we push into production is high quality, fault tolerant, and sustainable. You’ll be working closely with our CTO to ensure what we’re building not only meets, but exceeds our customer’s expectations. As the goalie for our engineering team, you’re our last line of defense before our updates go live. We’re big on automated testing, and you’ll be an integral part of creating the right development ecosystem on our engineering team.
You'll be responsible for:
- Writing test cases and automating test scripts that ensure quality. You’ll support test suites for multiple platforms and browser configurations
- Scoping and building an automation test framework covering web and backend services
- Working on test automation alongside our development team
- Collaborating with development and product teams to understand upcoming features
- Investigating, recommending and building testing tools and frameworks to support future development
- You have experience working with Selenium
- You have an understanding of continuous integration and delivery
- You’re comfortable with continuous deployment multiple times per day across many microservices
- You’re able to quickly reproduce defects and produce automated test cases and documentation for issues
- You’re technically proficient with HTTP, SQL, SMTP, HTML, JS
- Nice to have:
- You have experience using Cypress or Nightwatch
- You have experience with mobile testing
- You have experience with Cucumber or other BDD framework
Kustomer offers an array of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, 100% healthcare coverage, 401K, commuter benefits, and a generous vacation policy.
Diversity & Inclusion at Kustomer
Kustomer is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.