Software Engineer - Mobile (Univ. Grad)
Squarespace is seeking Software Engineering candidates to join our Mobile Engineering Team. We're looking for talented, passionate students whose curiosity is engaged by the technical challenges of mobile development and inspired by the elegance of beautiful design.
- Deliver an excellent experience for Squarespace users on mobile devices.
- Collaborate closely among the iOS, Android, design, front-end, and server engineering teams.
- Communicate regularly with teammates, your mentor, and management on progress and roadblocks.
- Adhere to coding standards and submit your code for regular peer review.
- Test your code and support other teams in efficiently evaluating your code’s quality.
- Stay up to date with new technologies and make recommendations to the team.
- Pursuing a BS or MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical discipline
- A foundation in computer science with competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design practices
- Passion for mobile engineering & development.
- Experience in at least one mobile platform:
- iOS: Swift, ReactiveCocoa a plus,
- Android: Kotlin, RxJava 2
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 750 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 18 weeks of parental leave
- Equity plan
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Free lunch and snacks
- Squarespace sends engineers to speak at and attend the most relevant and impactful conferences throughout the year
- Dog-friendly workplace
- Gender Affirmation Surgery
- Education reimbursement
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.