Site Reliability Engineer
Customer Friendships are created with Kustomer. Our customer management platform for the people-first enterprise is intelligent, powerful and flexible, and scales to meet the needs of any contact center and business. Agent-friendly as well as customer-friendly – Kustomer unifies data from multiple sources, enabling companies to deliver effortless, consistent and personalized service and support through one single timeline view. Today, Kustomer is the core platform of some of the leading People-first brands like Ring, Rent the Runway, Glossier, Away, Glovo, Slice, Sweetgreen, Stella & Dot, and UNTUCKit. Headquartered in NYC, Kustomer was founded in 2015 by serial entrepreneurs Brad Birnbaum and Jeremy Suriel.
About the Role
Does the phrase “securing the provisioning of highly available, highly scalable, automated, cloud-based production environments” roll off your tongue? You might be the Site Reliability Engineer we’re looking to join our team. You’re the bedrock of our engineering experience, pushing our team to perform efficiently and with best tools available.
- Automate the provisioning, deployment, and operation of testing, staging, and production environments
- Measure and report on platform scalability, performance, and availability
- Monitor and respond to production system alerts
- Work closely with the other developers and test engineers to collaborate on team initiatives and improve their efficiency
- May involve handling sensitive personal data
- You have a background provisioning, securing, and running production systems in AWS
- You have experience in Linux and container administration
- You live and breathe performance, automation, and optimization
- You have a working knowledge of writing code and scripts in one or more languages
- You stay up to date with industry best practices, operating a highly available and secure system of distributed services
- You are familiar with technologies like Terraform, Node.js, Docker, ECS, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Redis, Kinesis, Lambda, and CloudFront
Kustomer offers an array of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, 100% healthcare coverage, 401K, commuter benefits, and a generous vacation policy.
Diversity & Inclusion at Kustomer
Kustomer is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.