Site Reliability Engineer
We are looking for talented and passionate engineers to help us build our new Site Reliability Engineering team at Conductor. This team will be tasked with scaling, optimizing, and securing our infrastructure so that we can continue to grow our service while providing our customers with the performance they expect. The successful candidate is a DevOps focused engineer who believes in automation and understands how to build reliable systems at scale while balancing costs, security, and developer needs. You will have a direct impact on our ability to deliver a great user experience to our customers quickly and efficiently.
Our engineering values
- Collaboration: We believe that engineers do their best work when working together in cohesive teams.
- Excellence: We believe in doing things the "right way" rather than the "fast way", and holding ourselves to a high standard of excellence.
- Growth: We believe engineers do their best work when they are constantly growing, learning, and changing.
- Communication: We believe in combining empathy with openness and honesty to set clear expectations and hold each other accountable.
- Impact: We believe we're making the world a better place by empowering marketers to really help their customers rather than just sell stuff.
What You'll Do
- Implement solutions that automate away unnecessary tasks.
- Develop, deploy, and monitor appropriate metrics for our systems.
- Perform capacity planning for critical systems.
- Ensure the security of our systems through appropriate tools.
- Maintain cluster technologies including Kubernetes, Kafka, Prometheus, ElasticSearch, and Cassandra.
- Work with teams to drive down spend on cloud resources, improve use of scaling, and correct sizing of resources.
- Educate your teammates so that operational tasks can be contributed by all.
Who You Are
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- 2+ years experience with Docker or a similar containers technologies.
- 2+ years experience operating java applications in production environments.
- Experience with terraform, or other methods of writing infrastructure as code.
- Experience with AWS services like EC2, RDS, IAM, SQS, or another relevant cloud provider.
- Experience with Ansible, or some form of configuration management tooling
- Experience with database operations with Cassandra, MySQL, or other relevant NoSQL and RDBMS technologies.
- Familiarity with Kubernetes, or some form of orchestration tool like Mesos, ECS, Rancher, or Nomad is a plus.
- Familiarity with error budgets and other SRE concepts is a plus.
Why you should join
At Conductor, we are looking for engaged and passionate engineers that can raise the bar. There is a tremendous opportunity here to have immediate impact in the day-to-day and affect the company's success and growth. We all share in the same values and push each other to meet these standards.
We are made up of a diverse group of people from all backgrounds and include a team of exceptional engineers in Kyiv as well. Wherever you are from, you will find a common ground here for continuing to push forward your career and make a difference in this industry.
Conductor’s search and content intelligence platform helps marketers create and optimize content to improve visibility online.
The technology generates customer intent insights that lead to compelling content, increased traffic, and higher organic marketing ROI. Customizable dashboards and workflows guide marketers through the content creation process, empowering them to measure, refine, and demonstrate the effectiveness of their SEO and content marketing efforts.
In addition to its SaaS platform, Conductor offers a suite of services and support including site audits, site migrations, and managed services that empower in-house marketing teams and digital marketing agencies to drive results and put their customers' needs first.
Conductor's forward-thinking customers include global and emerging enterprise brands like Citibank, Salesforce, ClassPass, and WeWork.
Conductor, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.