Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
Affirm is staffing a full stack New Markets development team in New York City. True to the Affirm mission of delivering honest financial products that improve lives, the New Markets team is broadening Affirm’s impact by expanding into financial markets beyond retail lending in the US. This encompasses both new financial product types, such as savings accounts, as well as scaling our retail lending product internationally.
The team has several exciting projects to prove viability in new financial markets, with an eye towards scaling successful launches when they find traction. We are looking for Senior iOS Engineer to help us build, launch, and validate new products.
What You'll Do
- Work closely with our product and design team to build innovative consumer financial products
- Implement custom native user interfaces using Swift
- Build out foundational iOS frameworks and pipelines to be deployed across a suite of financial products
- Collaborate with other mobile platform developers to make sure we have parity in our products across multiple native mobile platforms
- Work with the platform team to improve our APIs and optimize our mobile services
- Collaborate with engineers across our SF and NYC offices.
What We Look For
- Passion and drive to change consumer banking for the better
- A track record and obsession for shipping exceptional native mobile user experiences on the iOS platform
- Experience with iOS automation tools and test frameworks
- Experience designing mobile optimized APIs and backend systems
- Advanced working knowledge of Swift, or the ability to quickly pick it up
At Affirm, "People Come First" is a core value and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can learn more about our D&I efforts here.