Senior Search Engineer - AI Research
AlphaSense provides a revolutionary search engine for knowledge professionals.
Our mission is to curate and summarize the world's business knowledge, including the vast high-value content sets that traditional web search engines cannot reach. Our users can rapidly discover key data points & relationships while tracking impactful real-time events with intelligent, automated alerts.
Our 1000+ clients include many of the world's largest investment & advisory firms, global banks & Fortune 500 corporations - helping our users become dramatically more productive & gain an information edge by discovering critical data points & trends that others miss.
You will join our AI Research team developing the cutting edge NLP & information retrieval systems that power AlphaSense Search, Recommendations & Artificial Intelligence. You have a deep understanding of the latest search strategies & frameworks, follow the latest AI research and are driven to apply what you know to real-world applications.
- Develop highly scalable & innovative search and recommendations experiences
- Perform cutting edge research in applications of deep learning to information retrieval
- Work closely with Product Management to translate product requirements into search & NLP algorithms
- Own systems end-to-end including design, code, train, test, deployment and iteration
- Ph.D. or Masters degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent from top tier university
- 5+ years working on search or related problems including expertise in Solr or ElasticSearch
- Demonstrated experience benchmarking search relevance in production applications
- Familiarity with Deep Learning frameworks like PyTorch and TensorFlow a plus
- Excellent communication, organizational, problem-solving, debugging and analytical skills