Senior QA Analyst
Work & Co (work.co) defines and launches the world's most successful digital products and services. With offices in the United States, Brazil and Europe, we've become the go-to partner for IKEA, Lyft, Google, Apple, Epic Games, Mailchimp, Aesop, Etsy, ALDO and many other globally respected companies. As Fast Company noted, our engineering and design teams are “routinely entrusted with creating digital product for companies which rarely approach outside firms.” No time sheets, just fully-dedicated teams. Forrester Research calls our approach “a model to follow.”
Senior QA Analysts at Work & Co are responsible for the end-to-end testing of complete, interactive web and mobile applications. The Senior QA Analyst reviews product specifications and develops effective test strategies, plans, architectures and chooses the tools to ensure product goals are met. This person will also help product prioritize fixes and estimate bug impacts. He or she will help establish team best practices and methods for refining existing approaches.
Teams at Work & Co are small and highly senior. Senior QA Analysts work alongside company partners and the top designers and technologists in the industry, as well as with category-defining clients.
What You Can Expect to Do
- Analyze business requirements, design documentation, and technical specifications to develop QA plans and other QA documentation (test sets, test cases, etc) that ensure full coverage of all requirements
- Develop test scripts from project documentation
- Perform functional, aesthetic, regression, accessibility, exploratory, and performance testing
- Track and report defects and change requests through to a successful conclusion
- Facilitate the release management process for project deliveries
- Communicate priorities and detailed reproduction steps to stakeholders
- Assist in the User Acceptance Testing process for clients
What We’re After
- 5+ years experience testing highly interactive web and mobile applications in an agency/start up environment
- Ability to evaluate sites against web & accessibility standards (i.e. Section 508)
- Experience with work tracking tools (Trello, JIRA, etc.)
- Demonstrated understanding of quality assurance principles, inspection techniques, and testing procedures (such as test case generation, bug triage)
- Technical experience screening, triaging and categorizing defects
- Deep knowledge of cross platform/browser compatibility testing methodologies
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
At Work & Co, we believe diversity is essential to creating the best digital products. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ethnicity, citizenship, national origin of employees, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected status.