Senior Fullstack Mobile Engineer
Namely is seeking a senior fullstack mobile engineer to join our growing mobile team. You’ll work across the stack from our gRPC-based services to our mobile native apps. The mobile team is a small, driven team working on adding new functionality to our apps to delight our users and innovate in the HR space.
- Build new and enhance existing internal APIs
- Build new Android (React Native) and/or iOS (Swift) native app features
- Deliver high quality, scalable and heavily tested software across our stack
- Work on a cross-functional team, partnering across engineering, product, design, and business functions
- Be a technical thought leader to bring new ideas and methodologies to our growing team
- 4+ years of experience building, shipping and maintaining mobile applications and their supporting backend services
- Fluency in one or more server-side programming languages (e.g. Go, Python, Ruby, C#)
- Motivated, self-starter that is able to work both independently and in cooperation with a larger team
- Solid CS fundamentals with experience across a range of disciplines, with one or more areas of deep knowledge and experience
Namely is the first HR, payroll, and benefits platform employees actually love to use. People are at the center of everything we do—from our platform to our staff. Why join us? We believe every company and every employee deserves a great workplace, supported by HR technology they use and love. Most importantly, we believe in giving you the tools you need to do the best work of your career.
We invite you to fill out the EEO survey below as part of our ongoing diversity initiatives at Namely. Your participation in the survey is completely optional and voluntary, and none of the information you provide will be considered in the hiring process or with respect to any employment decision made by Namely. Namely will have access only to anonymized data submitted through these surveys.