Senior Forward Deployed Engineer
- Configure and integrate Bluecore’s decisioning platform (terabytes of behavioral data) for our range of top clients, such as Nike, CVS, Calvin Klein, Sephora and more.
- Serve as the technical point-of-contact pre-launch; essentially, act as a technical consultant.
- Serve as the technical point-of-contact post-launch: work closely with the rest of the Customer Success team and directly with clients to think creatively about customizations and different ways to leverage the Bluecore platform.
- Develop the best technical solution possible for the toughest challenges that our customers will throw at you.
- Foster new ideas and approaches to improve the Bluecore platform and help implement them.
- BS in Computer Science or similar.
- Experience working and communicating directly with customers.
- 3+ years in a technical role.
- Ability to take ambiguous workflows and turn them into structured processes.
- Familiarity with Ecommerce is a bonus.
- Highly competitive compensation package including salary and equity as well as the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing marketing technology start-ups
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Monthly fitness stipend for a gym membership or fitness classes
- Monthly NYC Metro Card
- Generous Parental Leave & flexible vacation policy
At Bluecore we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences. Bluecore is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to creating a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.