Senior Developer (Cloud) Engineer
Senior Developer (Cloud) Engineer Needed to Support Luxury Automotive Solutions
Position to be stationed in Montvale, NJ/ Munich, Germany, working closely with colleagues in NJ and Germany
Full-time based employment with competitive NYC market rates and benefits
Sulzer US, LLC is a dynamic and innovative startup delivering cloud, big data, and user experience solutions to industry-leading clients. We are looking for a Senior Developer (Cloud) Engineer to work closely with a team of Project Managers and other developers. The Senior Developer (Cloud) Engineer will assume the following responsibilities:
- Strategically build and lead cloud strategy efforts both privately and publicly.
- Lead a growing team of Cloud Engineers working with clients and building our practice's capabilities.
- Collaborate directly with the team, stakeholders, and clients in the design, integration, and implementation of cloud-based solutions.
- Be able to produce production level code from scratch.
- Document best practices for Cloud IAAS Migrations.
- Provide guidance with respect to emerging cloud technologies and supporting resources.
- Have a working knowledge of industry trends and technologies.
- Work closely with overseas colleagues at Sulzer GmbH.
- Travel required - at least once per quarter. Must have valid passport.
What does the ideal candidate look like?
We are looking for a Senior Developer (Cloud) Engineer with experience in OpenStack, Linux, AWS, Rackspace, Google compute engine, Microsoft Azure and Docker. (S)he must have working knowledge of cloud services – including open source technology, software development, system engineering, scripting languages, and multiple cloud provider environments. Commitment to best practices, and a solid understanding of system level containers such as Docker and Kubernetes preferred. Will demonstrate the ability to work independently, and apply critical thinking and sound judgment. Proficiency in German is a plus.
What are the benefits of joining our team?
At Sulzer US, we take pride in our employees and we care about their care! By choosing a career at Sulzer US, you gain the perks of choosing from two comprehensive medical plans to fit your needs, as well as receiving accrual-based PTO days, flexible work hours, and a parental leave program. Enjoy a laid-back workplace with casual dress attire, ticket and event discount savings, and company celebrations – both in and out of the office! We provide continuous learning and development opportunities, 401(k) plans, and employee referral program because we’re always looking for great people to join the team!
About Sulzer US, LLC
Sulzer US, LLC is a full-service IT solution provider specialized in automotive IT, web and mobile solutions, and digital marketing.