Why you would love working with us
At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, diversity + inclusion and wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
What you'll do
- Build security tooling and automate detective controls
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to create security requirements and deliver security risk assessments.
- Collaborate with Core Infra team to architect solutions, configure and secure cloud infrastructure
- Implement safeguards and countermeasures
- Coordinate threat modeling exercises and follows steps to remediate identified issues/gaps
- Enhance our testing, monitoring and continuous deployment infrastructure
- Keep extremely sensitive data compartmentalized and secure
- Detect and respond to security events and incidents
Who you are
- Minimum of 4 years of professional hands-on security engineering experience
- Experience evaluating, building, deploying and managing security tools
- Strong Fundamentals of computing and knowledge of key security principles, technologies, and processes
- Experience deploying safeguards/countermeasures and automating monitoring and detection tools
- Current security certifications like GCIH GWEB, CEH, OSCP, CISSP and others are nice to have but not required
Diversity at Justworks
Justworks’ vision is for all identities, backgrounds and expressions to be represented in the workplace. We're building the foundation for long-term success and intend to cultivate a safe, collaborative and inclusive space and company culture.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.