Salesforce System Manager
About the Role
The mission of Product Offerings & Growth is to deliver technology that powers the growth of our core businesses, by providing the right products to the right people at the right price at the right time. It includes how we create product offerings out of SKUs, sellable inventory, and membership rules, at a dynamically optimized price. Product Offerings & Growth covers the entire journey of a member, from their first interaction with our website or a salesperson, all the way through providing the right account visibility and flexibility so they stay a member for life and grow with us.
You will bring WeWork your experience using and building salesforce implementations and will apply it while continuing to learn more to how WeWork should be using the platform. This person will be key in translating business and product requirements into technical configuration solutions. You will be the owner of data processing analysis and responsible to run and execute data processing and governance. He/she will also play a crucial role in providing tier 2 support for issues/bugs related to Salesforce suite (including Salesforce Marketing cloud, Salesloft, Sharpen and more).
- 4+ Years Experience as a Salesforce Administrator
- Experience in SQL and data processing/analysis, using tools such as workbench and demand tools
- Experience installing app exchanges and packages on top of a Salesforce platform
- Knowledge of the Salesforce platform and the Salesforce/Pardot connector
- Experience using JIRA
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- Knowledgeable of REST and other forms of API calls
- Strong desire to learn more about Salesforce/Salesforce Marketing Cloud platforms
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience using Lucidchart and presenting to clients/stakeholders
- Teammate and someone who demonstrates they are dependable
Nice to have:
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Pardot Consultant Certification
- Strong interest in scalable, future-proof architecture
- Intermediate/Advanced knowledge of HTML/CSS
WeWork is the platform for creators, providing hundreds of thousands of members around the world with space, community, and services that enable them to do what they love and create their life's work. Our mission is to create a world where people work to make a life, not just a living, and our own team members are central to that goal.
WeWork is creating a layer of technology to power our vision of “space as a service”. From identifying and designing a new location, to bringing that space to market in an elastic, easy-to-consume way, to seamlessly operating these spaces to delight our members, we are building state-of-the-art systems to automate, optimize, and improve the experience. The data we are collecting is being used to dynamically optimize utilization, pricing, even layout and form factor. This technology advantage has allowed WeWork to scale to 200+ buildings in 20+ countries, and will be our competitive advantage as the company continues to grow.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.