We’re looking for someone passionate about Salesforce and business process automation - looking to grow their skills set at Namely. At Namely we use the full customer life cycle in Salesforce - Leads, Accounts, Opportunities, Quotes, Products, Support cases - Billing - you’ll have the opportunity to deepen your knowledge in all aspects. You will have 1-2 years of experience working as a Salesforce Administrator and have experience designing, configuring, and customizing Salesforce. You should have a strong enablement mindset, be willing to train end-users, and work with stakeholders of all seniority levels. Your main goal will be to ensure responsive turn around on support tickets while working with departments to build for scale.
Administration & Optimization:
- Administer and configure Namely’s Salesforce Org based on best practices
- Manage all support requests and the administrative needs of our users
- Manage user roles, profiles, security, workflows, processes, interfaces, and process flows
- Design, develop, and maintain complex workflows rules, validation rules and custom automation, etc.
- Understand business needs across Namely and clearly translate them into business and functional user requirements
- Identify opportunities for application optimization, redesign, or development
- Be a student of Salesforce; evaluate new tools as they become available and implement where appropriate
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams on new feature technical design, technical requirements, limitations, and implementation
- Prepare and configure functional prototypes
Data & Analytics
- Troubleshoot & train and manage reports and dashboards based on KPIs for stakeholders, and ad hoc reporting support upon request
- Audit, uncover, and resolve data integrity issues on a continual basis within Namely’s Salesforce Org and with systems that integrate with it, such as Namely, NetSuite, etc.
- Perform mass data imports/exports using API or various import tools
- 1 - 2 years of experience as Salesforce Administrator
- Proficiency in SFDC performing tasks such as: security settings, workflow rules, custom object creation, reports and dashboards
- Demonstrable skills in gathering and translating business requirements into actionable project plans
- Flexible in the face of changing priorities, with the ability to multitask, and handle urgent interruptions with high level of professionalism and a positive attitude
- Excellent analytical, process design and problem solving skills, combined with strong business judgment and demonstrated project management experience
- Self-motivated with excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to coordinate with implementation partners, other IT managers and internal stakeholders in providing solution suggestions and constructive feedback
Nice to Haves
- Salesforce Administrator ADM-201 certification a plus
- Experience with Salesforce CPQ, JIRA, Netsuite or Zuora a plus
- Understanding of the SaaS subscription model and Annual Recurring Revenue is a big plus!