Sales Engineering Leader
LIFION is hiring a leader of the Sales Engineering Team. In this role, you will build a function that has primary responsibility to lead prospective and new clients from initial product demonstration through client solution architecture to ensure we provide the right suite of products and drive definition for end-state change transformation for new Lifion clients.
This role will be responsible for building out and leading following capabilities:
- Lifion Product Demos: work with Product and Sales to define and evolve our demos across based on current functionality, client need, vertical, etc.
- Activate the ADP Business Consulting group for demos and initial high-level requirements discovery
- Create a scalable product demonstration process to provide highly customized product demonstrations to large enterprise customers.
- Design and maintain sales demonstration data content, demo scripts, and competitive scenarios to best position Lifion’s products and services
- Proactively learn the functionality & technology of new product updates
- Act as a functional liaison between the sales organization and Product Management / Development teams
- Provide field sales support to active sales opportunities; engage with sales team to help best position Workday solutions
- Demonstrable knowledge and understanding of implementing software solutions
- Client Solution Architecture: consult with prospective and signed clients to examine their current systems and processes, define requirements and desired outcomes, identify and define change transformation opportunities and work with stakeholder teams to ensure great outcomes for our clients
- Build out team to perform this for our prospective clients
- Define and handoff requirements to Client Delivery teams
- As Lifion scales, interface with 3rd party vendors to understand their solutions and design strategies to engineer client solutions.
- Roadmap Input from Field: collect, understand and communicate new requirements & capabilities to Lifion Global HCM Platform and Development Platform roadmaps in a systematic, valuable manner.
Your experience should also include:
- 8+ years experience in sales engineering, product design, and/or other relevant experience.
- Industry experience in Higher Education
- 2+ years prior presales experience at a software company
- Strong knowledge of human capital management (payroll, human resources, benefits administration, talent management, etc
- Ability to travel periodically, as required to support sales & marketing activities
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and a strong team player