OpenFin is building the operating platform for the world’s largest financial institutions. As our reach spreads throughout the industry, our product suite continues to grow to meet our customers’ business and technical needs. We are seeking an individual, with a strong QA and technology background who can bolster our testing offering for the NY and LDN engineering teams.
The QA Team works closely with our engineers to build and maintain a testing suite that ensures stability, durability and efficiency across all our products. In this role, you will have the ability to influence decisions and drive the direction of OpenFin’s Quality Assurance.
As a QA Engineer you will:
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive set of automated test scripts for UI applications running on OpenFin
- Work cross-team to review new application features and devise appropriate automated or manual testing strategies
- Collaborate with product and development teams to guide and develop the creation of additional test cases and testing environments
- Test and approve release candidates for all OpenFin products
- Establish environments that most closely replicate an OpenFin’s customer setup
We’re looking for colleagues with:
- Expert knowledge in building and maintaining automated and manual test harnesses
- Experience in testing both Windows desktop applications and web frontends
- Passion for understanding browser, web technologies, and desktop compiled languages
- A self starter mentality and internal drive to get things done and execute polished deliverables
- Demonstrated ability to context shift across multiple teams and product priorities
- Strong communication and documentation skills
- At least one reference who will blow our minds telling us how great you are
Move fast. Break nothing. OpenFin is the financial industry's first common operating system. Built on top of Google’s Chromium and GitHub’s Electron open source projects, OpenFin combines advanced interoperability, lightning-fast distribution, and robust security with an agile web development and deployment model to accelerate digital transformation and innovation. Launched in 2010, the world’s largest banks and trading platforms use OpenFin to deploy thousands of industry apps to over 1500 sell-side and buy-side firms.
OpenFin currently has offices in New York City and London. OpenFin is an engineering-forward company, with software developers making up 75% of the team. To see what they’ve been up to, check out OpenFin on LinkedIn or take a look at their Blog.
Why Work Here?
- Experienced, dedicated, and hands-on managers
- A highly collaborative development process that values both team players and independent learners
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Health and Commuter FSAs
- 401(k) and Equity Options
- Free Annual CitiBike Membership
- Generous PTO policy
- Stocked kitchen and beer on tap
- Team lunches, events, and happy hours
- Annual Offsite