Principal Front End Engineer
Movable Ink powers meaningful experiences in email and on the web for the biggest brands in the world. They rightly expect our product to meet a very high standard of stability, performance, and an ever-improving set of features.
Fast-forward one year. Here’s what you will have accomplished:
- Identified and standardized similar, but conflicting patterns in our code base. (aka: You deleted a lot of code.)
- Working with our design team, expanded and polished our shared UI library that looks great and is easy to use
- Became a go-to resource for technical questions both because you have ways of quickly finding the answers and because you’re so darn nice about it.
- Jumped into product team sprints for short bursts to help get a new project off the ground
- Mentored developers newer to our frameworks and codebase
- Experience contributing to and maintaining open source projects (or frequently-updated shared projects within an organization)
- A solid understanding of front-end build and development tools
- Experience leading and/or mentoring other developers