Accelerate Human Achievement: that is UiPath's purpose. We are the leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), and with over $400 million in funding from top venture capital firms like Sequoia, Capital G (Google), and Accel, we are on an unprecedented trajectory of growth. With this funding, we have an incredible opportunity to improve the way people work globally.
Our award-winning company culture values humility, and leaders who know how to listen. CEO Daniel Dines’ primary goal was to build a company where he would love to work, and even now, with thousands of employees in tens of countries, that remains our top priority.
We trust and empower our colleagues, and together we make sure we have everything we need to do our best work, from the support of strong leaders to awesome perks and benefits.
As a principle engineering manager, you will lead an engineering team to solve large enterprise business problems at scale and develop a new class of web platform services. You will be responsible for hiring and managing a talented team to design, build and ship next generation products. The person must have great problem-solving skill, deeply care of user experiences and have a data and metric driven mind set. The ideal candidate should be well-versed with the entire software development lifecycle and should be able to produce well-tested high-quality code. Apart from possessing strong technical skills, the candidate should show a strong bias for action, be adaptable and exhibit uninhibited entrepreneurial spirit with a can-do attitude. The candidate must also be able to take lead on analyzing complex technical issues, technology choices and communicate them with the team and stakeholders in both written and verbal manner to drive consensus. Our engineering leaders are hands-on technical leaders with a proven track record of building world-class diverse engineering teams and delivering customer value rapidly. If you enjoy building software with a broad range of technologies and being part of a smart, agile team that is motivated by solving hard business problems with technology, come join us!
- 10+ years of hands-on experience in software development
- 5+ years of experience building and managing a strong team of engineers in commercial product development environment.
- Proven experience as a leader capable of attracting and energizing the very best software engineers, as well as gaining their respect. – be the technical mentor to your team.
- Exceptional design, coding and problem-solving skills, with a bias for architecting at scale.
- Experience leading full stack technology teams and/or cloud services teams.
- Real-world experience developing large scale commercial services with robust performance, resiliency and telemetry, delivered both Online and OnPrem.
- Familiar with modern engineering practices, including agile development, CI/CD and devops. Ability work with globally distributed teams.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or Engineering
- Web technologies
- Cloud services
We are offering flexible working hours in a nice office plus free daily premium catering, unlimited vacation, healthcare plan, competitive salary and equity plan. We must have caught your attention by now if you've read so far, so we must connect.
** At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected class.
At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.