Platform | New York, NY
GroundTruth is the leading global location platform that leverages data and insights to drive business performance. Using its proprietary Blueprints technology, GroundTruth is able to learn about mobile users and reach them at the right place and right time, ultimately helping companies make smarter marketing decisions, increase sales, and grow their businesses. Since its foundation in 2009, GroundTruth has launched several innovative products and won numerous awards, including Inc. 5000's Fast Growing Private Companies and Deloitte's Fast 500 Technology companies. Today, we're proud to employ over 400 employees across three continents, and serve millions of marketers across 21 countries. Learn more: www.groundtruth.com
GroundTruth is seeking a Platform Specialist with 1-2 years' experience in adtech/digital advertising to join our Platform team. The Platform Specialist is primarily responsible for providing technical solutions for streamlining operations, as well as managing mobile campaigns. A successful candidate will demonstrate meticulous attention to detail and have a winning attitude. Candidate will report to the Director, Platform Specialist.
- Manage all activities required to launch campaigns, including interpreting insertion orders, testing and implementing creatives, and working with internal groups to launch on time.
- Track, measure, and analyze the performance of multiple mobile advertising campaigns simultaneously.
- Collaborate with Partner Managers and Partner Developers to ensure the successful execution of all campaigns.
- Be the first point of partner contact for any technical guidance, campaign set up and training requests on a daily basis.
- Provide excellent customer service to internal and external stakeholders with clear communication, attention to detail and a positive drive for results.
- Devise and implement strategies for efficient processes and contribute knowledge to the team.
- Specialize in collecting, organizing, and analyzing data from various systems
- Provide Ad Hoc solutions for automating and streamlining internal process
- Monitor, evaluate & troubleshoot campaign delivery & performance
- Compile & report on key business metrics on a monthly & quarterly, & on ad-hoc basis
- Work in a thriving, fun-loving team and have access to industry leading training and opportunities for growth.
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized
- Able to handle high-stress and high-volume workloads.
- Technically competent (understand software, hardware, networks, etc).
- Motivated, goal orientated, and persistent, open to learning new skills and software
- Responsible and responsive: can work with minimal direction
- Dynamic, problem-solving, and work well in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Excel a must).
- 1-2 years' experience in digital campaign management
- Proven optimization skills required in order to create, maintain and enhance customer relationships
- Strong analytical skills
- Basic SQL Knowledge and VBA is a plus
- Strong VBA Macro experience in Excel
- High level of initiative and work well in a team environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Experience with web troubleshooting tools (Firebug, Charles, Chrome/Safari Inspector) or Web Developer tools
We operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment where everyone on the team is committed to the success and growth of GroundTruth. Our culture is highly entrepreneurial, and our success comes from our employees who voice their opinions and ideas to facilitate growth to our bottom line. We reward hard work, support career development, offer comprehensive benefits, and foster a fun and friendly work environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.