Partner Solutions Architect
JW Player is looking for a Partner Solutions Architect to join the Partner Solutions Team. The ideal candidate is a thought leader with strong technical skills who knows how to use technology to demonstrate value and achieve business goals.
The Partner Solutions Architect will provide world-class technical guidance and solutions to JW Player’s current and prospective partners with a strong focus on live streaming. This role reports to the VP of Partner Solutions.
In this role you will:
- Run all technical aspects of the live streaming partnerships including qualification, certification, training and maintenance of these integrations
- Act as the partner’s main technical point of contact
- Confidently present and articulate the business value of the joint solution to managers and executives of all levels
- Understand the competitive landscape in video technology, and position JW Player product value in that ecosystem
- Manage and execute client-facing information including updating the website for all partner solutions
- Be a partner to the product and support organizations and work closely with those organizations to achieve goals
- Attain quarterly and annual objectives
- 5+ years experience as a Sales Engineer or Solutions Architect or equivalent
- Experience with live streaming technology
- Strong presentation skills including experience presenting technical details to a wide-ranging audience.
- Demonstrated experience in problem identification and resolution with hands-on approach to solving tactical and strategic problems.
- Solutions focused attitude and delight in interacting with clients.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and pay attention to details.
- Technical sales or support in SaaS organizations, preferably video or ads tech
- Experience with Value Selling Methods.
About JW Player
JW Player pioneered video on the web over a decade ago and continues to innovate as the world’s largest network-independent platform for video delivery and intelligence. Media companies including Fox, VICE, Business Insider, and Univision, in addition to hundreds of thousands of creators of all types and sizes, rely on JW Player to deliver and monetize their content across all devices. JW Player’s massive global footprint of over 2 billion unique devices creates a powerful data graph of unique consumer insights and generates billions of incremental video views. The company is headquartered in New York, with offices in London and Eindhoven, and was named to Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™ in 2017. For more information, visit http://www.jwplayer.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.