Work & Co (work.co) defines and launches the world's most successful digital products and services. With offices in the United States, Brazil and Europe, we've become the go-to partner for IKEA, Lyft, Google, Apple, Epic Games, Mailchimp, Aesop, Etsy, ALDO and many other globally respected companies. As Fast Company noted, our engineering and design teams are “routinely entrusted with creating digital product for companies which rarely approach outside firms.” No time sheets, just fully-dedicated teams. Forrester Research calls our approach “a model to follow.”
In our mobile practice we work with native applications for iOS and Android as well as cross-platform frameworks such as React Native, Xamarin, and Flutter. While we don’t expect everyone to come in knowing all of them, we do expect mobile developers to be able to use their existing knowledge to learn new mobile technologies.
Work & Co’s methodology emphasizes hands-on skills across all departments. Developers are responsible for structuring technology solutions for clients and delivering clean, well-documented code. They bring valuable knowledge about and a passion for established best practices as well as emerging technologies.
What You Can Expect to Do
- Prototype, develop, and collaborate in the implementation of iOS and/or Android native applications
- Participate in full development life cycle: concept, design, build, test, and release
- Be comfortable working on fully native applications as well as multi-platform frameworks like React Native and Flutter
- Turn complex and beautiful UI designs and transitions into fully functioning products
- Propose and advocate for clean and simple architecture design systems
- Review code from peers helping keep the quality and maintainability
- Write tests and help setup and maintain continuous integration systems
What We’re After
- Solid grasp of Objective-C/Swift on iOS or Java/Kotlin on Android
- Experience with different architectural patterns (MVVM, MVP, Viper, MVC)
- Debug code efficiently and effectively
- Ability to collaborate and communicate technical concepts with other disciplines
- Experience writing unit and integration tests, and working with CI/CDs like Bitrise
- 3+ years of experience in iOS and/or Android development
- Experience with React Native an other multi-platform frameworks is a plus
At Work & Co, we believe diversity is essential to creating the best digital products. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ethnicity, citizenship, national origin of employees, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected status.