Lead Full Stack Engineer
Our Lead Full Stack Engineer is an integral part of Catchpoint’s agile software development team. This role will utilize your software design, analysis, and programming skills to enhance our client-facing products. You will be working with a team of application developers to deliver features on a large web based application with an intuitive interface that hides the complexity of our backend systems and proprietary NoSQL database.
A BS or MS degree in Computer Science or related majors is required.
- Work closely with mid-tier engineers to design and enhance REST APIs
- Collaborate with other development and testing teams in an agile environment
- Communicate regularly with Engineering Manager & Leads to provide status updates on projects.
- Collaborate with Product Managers and Designers in scoping, defining, and sizing user stories
- Ensure smooth product releases and support
- Design, architect, optimize, and refactor feature and modules to achieve optimal performance and in a large multi-tenant web based application
- Write clean, documented, and performant code
- Review code for quality, consistency, and correctness
- Mentor more junior members in best practices and design paradigms
- Continuous learning
- 7+ years of UI/UX software development experience, required
- In-depth understanding of .NET, C#, and Microsoft server side technologies
- Understanding of Object Oriented Programming and Prototypical Inheritance.
- Mentoring developers and reviewing code
- Working in agile software development environment
- Knowledge of Git
- jQuery, charting libraries, building reusable UI components and/or jQuery plugins
- Experience with React and React plugins a big plus
- Experience with d3.js Version 4 is a major plus
- Designing and consuming REST APIs
- Experience developing multi-tenant web based applications is a big plus