At Prolific Interactive, our driving focus is “Let’s make it better”.
We’re an award-winning, mobile-focused product creation agency. We design and launch highly visible, innovative, real-world solutions for premier brands, and believe in working with partners - not clients - to help enhance their customers’ experiences. We are honored to be consistently recognized as industry leaders.
We want to have a profound impact on everyday lives, and shape the world we live in. We do this by putting people first, and by working in collaborative teams who value empathy and who are committed to relentlessly improving.
Engineers at Prolific are responsible for more than just delivering clean, maintainable code — though that’s important too. You’ll get to collaborate with product managers and designers to shape major product decisions and solve thorny problems. Prolific engineers are teachers, too: through mentorship, pair programming, and public speaking you’ll pass your expert knowledge on to interns and new recruits. It’s how we’ve built one of the best iOS teams in the world.
Your Responsibilities & Impact
- Be a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional, agile-driven team
- Collaborate with exciting brands and deliver cutting edge iOS apps that impact millions of users
- Write clear, maintainable and scalable code to represent industry leading best practices
- Communicate proactively and honestly to ensure accountability
- Contribute to our culture of learning, growth, and excellence
Your Skills & Experience
- B.S. or M.S. Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- 2+ years of software development experience, including 1+ year of industry experience
- Experienced with native iOS frameworks and common libraries
- Deep understanding of design patterns and API design
- Ability to understand and debug large and complex code bases
- Released at least one app on the App Store
- Understanding of agile software development methodology
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and communication skills
- Enthusiastic about collaborating with multidisciplinary teams in a fast-paced environment
- Enjoy communicating your ideas to identify and solve problems
- Embrace challenges on a daily basis
- Be fun and positive to work with
- Value team success over personal success
Our Benefits & Rewards
We know that our employees will do their best and most impactful work if they are happy, healthy, and supported. We’re committed to ensuring all our employees are taken care of.
We do this by providing and promoting:
- Access to medical, dental, and vision insurance plans, as well as 401(k) company matching and commuter benefits
- A healthy work life balance. Our Flexible Vacation Policy allows you to take what you need, as long as it works for your team. Plus paid sick time, eight paid holidays, summer and winter breaks when the office is closed
- Voluntary life, accident and disability insurance
- 12 weeks of paid new parents leave
- Creature comforts like snacks, games - and actual creatures thanks to dog-friendly offices
- Employee-led resource groups with a focus on diversity and inclusivity, enhancing and sustaining the wellbeing of women, people of color, and LGBTQIA individuals
- A committee dedicated to promoting health and wellness in the workplace through initiatives like fitness challenges, guided meditation, and kombucha brewing
- Opportunities to give back through company donations to charitable organizations
Prolific Interactive is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We are committed to a safe, welcoming, and truly inclusive environment for people of all races, gender identities, gender expressions, sexual orientations, physical abilities, physical appearances, socioeconomic backgrounds, nationalities, ages, and religious beliefs.
Prolific Interactive was founded in 2009 and is based in New York City, San Francisco, and Durham. We’ve delivered mobile experiences for leading brands like Saks Fifth Avenue, The Wing, WeWork, American Express, Gap, Sephora, SoulCycle, TB12, and American Express through a strategy-driven, user-centric approach to creating products.