Integration Engineer, Enterprise Engineering
- Define service specification and contracts for a functional domain by working with SMEs
- Strong technical, analytical, and communication skills
- Ensuring design and development follows enterprise standards, processes, and policies
- Support application deployment and release management activities
- Collaboratively work with other groups by offering technical expertise where required
- Mentor SOA developers, other team members
- Leading maturity and transformation of platforms, developing new capabilities
- Supporting multiple concurrent efforts
- Participate in business requirement discussions, identify system impacts and provide business requirements, system requirement specifications.
- Understands the impact of integration architecture on digital channels (i.e. mobile, tablet, etc.) and optimize integration solutions for digital
- Be a team player that motivates and educates other team members
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related field is required
- Minimum of 5+ years' work experience in Information Technology.
- 2+ years' experience in hands-on coding in MuleSoft APIs and MuleSoft Anypoint as an ESB
- 5+ years object-oriented software development/architecture experience in JEE
- Experience in coding Mule Flows, MUnit tests, and creating templates in Anypoint Studio
- Experience in building custom frameworks, components in MuleSoft
- Strong understanding of the MuleSoft 3-tier API Design. Ability to troubleshoot Mule ESB (debuggers / flow analyzers), deployment, and tuning
- Solid Programming skills using JAVA, J2EE, JMS, SOAP / REST Web Services, XSLT, XML, JSON.
- Experience of database access protocols such as JDBC and SQL
- Working knowledge of systems development life cycle and use of structured methodologies and techniques.
- Experience integrating with Cloud/SaaS applications, APIs, SDK of packaged applications and legacy applications
- Solid understanding of JEE client and web application architectures.
- Proven experience in meeting deadlines and managing multiple priorities.
- Good experience in integration Architecture concepts and patterns, including Microservices, Service Oriented Architecture, Batch Integration, RESTful JSON services, Pub / Sub etc. including Event Driven Architecture.
- Solid understanding of integration design patterns, SOA/EAI best practices.
- Solid knowledge of system to system integration
- Experience with several programming languages and understanding of data access needs
- Knowledge of AWS resources like S3/EC2/Kinesis/SNS/SQS.
- Strong knowledge on CI/CD, Docker, Jenkins, Travis, Code Climate
We hire only the best people. Here are the benefits to being top-notch:
As a company, our purpose is to inspire healthy habits for real life. And as an employer, we inspire the greatest people to do their best work. We provide benefits for real life to help protect your health, finances and overall well-being, including:
- Competitive compensation and profit-sharing plan
- A 401K plan to help you plan for your future, plus company match
- Health care coverage starting on your first day
- Tuition reimbursement and online courses to help you reach your career aspirations
- Commuter benefits
- Yearly well-being allowance for your physical, financial, social and emotional well-being
- Free WW membership for you plus 3 free WW memberships for your friends and 3 for your family
- Free fruit, snacks and coffee to get you through your day
- Summer Fridays, happy hours, and company outings
- Robust employee referral bonuses
- Developmental opportunities and assignments to grow your career
WW is an equal opportunity employer. WW does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon the satisfactory results of reference and background checks.