Accelerate Human Achievement: that is UiPath's mission. We are the leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), and with over $400 million in funding from top venture capital firms like Sequoia, Capital G (Google), and Accel, we are on an unprecedented trajectory of growth. With this funding, we have an incredible opportunity to improve the way people work globally.
Our award-winning company culture values humility, and leaders who know how to listen. CEO Daniel Dines’ primary goal was to build a company where he would love to work, and even now, with thousands of employees in tens of countries, that remains our top priority.
We trust and empower our colleagues, and together we make sure we have everything we need to do our best work, from the support of strong leaders to awesome perks and benefits.
The Implementation Software Support Engineer - You will use advanced troubleshooting methods and tools to solve technically complex problems. These highly complex escalated problems require broad, in-depth product knowledge.
As an Implementation Software Support Engineer you will represent UiPath and communicate with corporate customers via telephone, written correspondence, on site support or electronic service regarding escalated problems in UiPath software product, and manage relationships with those customers.
We take your career seriously at UiPath and will ensure that we provide regular reviews throughout the year to offer continuous feedback and support to inspire you, develop your skills and ensure your personal satisfaction and growth. The UiPath performance philosophy recognizes higher performance with bigger rewards through formal performance review twice per year.
Here's what you would be doing at UiPath:
- Use trace analysis, debug skills, source code, and other proprietary tools, to analyze problems and develop solutions to meet customer needs; this will involve writing code.
- Maintain strong working knowledge of released products, take ownership for product improvement, and participate in pre-release activities and BETA programs.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal and communication skills, while working with diverse audiences including highly technical IT professionals, developers and architects.
- Act as a technical focal point in cooperative relationships with other companies.
- Manage crisis situations that may involve technically challenging issues and diverse audiences.
- Be responsive to customer needs which may sometimes require outside of normal business hours or on-call rotation.
- Lead triage meetings to share knowledge with other engineers and develop customer solutions efficiently.
- International travel may be required.
What you will bring:
- Desired background in Technical Training. Education Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Math, Engineering, Business, or related field.
- Minimum 2 years experience in programming .NET (C#, C++, VB, Java or Powershell) and in systems development, network operations, software support or I.T. consulting.
- Advanced proficiency in networking products and networking operating systems
- Solid understanding of client/server, networking, and Internet technologies fundamentals.
- Strong customer service, accurate and logical problem solving, and communication skills, plus the ability to work in a team environment
- Willingness to travel 50-75%
We are offering the possibility to work from home or flexible working hours, a competitive salary package, a Stock Options Plan and the unique opportunity of working with us to develop state-of-the-art robotics technology are just a few of the pluses.
We must have caught your attention if you've read so far, so we should talk.
** At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.