Head Of DevOps
Dailymotion is the leading video discovery destination & technology that learns about your tastes over time, constantly surfacing the best, most relevant content on the web. Our mission is to provide the best video user experience for consumers on the market, connecting publishers and advertisers to engaged viewers who turn to dailymotion for their daily fix of the most compelling music, entertainment, news and sports content around.
Through partnerships with the world's leading publishers and content creators, including CBS, CNN, Fox Sports, GQ, Mashable, Universal Music Group, VICE and more, dailymotion commands 4 billion monthly pageviews across its mobile app, desktop and connected TV experiences. Dailymotion is owned by Vivendi, one of the largest mass-media corporations in the world.
Dailymotion is a global company with three main offices in Paris, New York, and Singapore, and distributing premium content across many geographies. Since 2015, Dailymotion is owned by Vivendi, one of the largest mass-media corporations in the world.
On the AdTech side, Dailymotion has launched its private video Ad Exchange in order to gain better control of their monetization value chain, and deliver a premium advertising experience. Since then, it has been reinforcing its capabilities to keep up with the fast market changes, both in terms of technology and market requirements.
As part of its growing activities, Dailymotion is looking to enforce its programmatic and monetization product by delivering its own video ad stack to deliver new monetization solution for its own ecosystem around online, mobile and TV, and provide innovative marketing solutions for advertisers.
We are seeking a talented Head Of DevOps to manage and lead our Global DevOps Team, while also being responsible to build and operate the infrastructure pipeline that makes our new real-time bidding platform possible.
- Ensure that our platform is scalable, fault tolerant and highly available
- Analyze and improve efficiency, scalability, and stability of monitoring, continuous integration and platform integration
- Handle the Migration of our Platform (we are 100% in AWS and moving to Google Cloud).
- Build configuration and automation tools to simplify the process of deploying, upgrading, and scaling systems and software across our environment
- Participate in the creation and maintenance of the systems that build, configure, deploy, and test our applications
- Consider performance, scalability, and reliability in all decision making
- 8+ years of experience in technical leadership and architecture roles 7+ years of experience in DevOps roles and conceptual knowledge of the entire DevOps stack
- Strong Management experience with an ability to develop strong, meaningful, and lasting relationships with others/team member who will then readily follow in their directives and trust in their insights.
- Strong DevOps leadership and engineering experience applying DevOps and CI/CD concepts
- Good communication skills - verbal and written - with the ability to collaborate well in a team and across organizations
- Good experience conceptualizing and designing overall pipeline architecture
- Previous experience in Amazon Web Services or a physical Datacenter (we are 100% in AWS and moving to Google Cloud).
- Experience with the Hashicorp suite of products will be highly regarded (Terraform, Consul, Vault, Packer etc.
- Strong systems administration background in a variety of environments - Linux, Windows, virtualized, and cloud (Azure, etc.)
- The ability to script day to day tasks and to read and review OOP languages such as Python or Ruby. The ability to use an object-oriented framework such as flask or ruby on rails will be highly regarded
- Broad automation experience in build, test, configuration and deployment in complex environments
- Solid experience managing environments from development to production
- Strong experience in scripting languages
- Broad knowledge of Devops Technologies such as Ansible, Chef, Consul, Puppet, Vault etc….
- Understanding and experience with a variety of deployment approaches
- Undergraduate degree preferably in Computer Science or similar technical degree
- CI experience Jenkins or equivalent
- Knowledge of automated testing (Selenium….)
> High level of fluency in English (spoken, written).
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.