Hardware Technician (Temporary)
Peloton's Hardware team is looking for a Temporary Technician. The position will be based primarily in our NY HQ in Chelsea with occasional work out of our Studio locations.
- Assemble and disassemble prototypes
- Troubleshoot prototype issues
- Move and stage prototypes
- Receive, pack and ship items to and from partners
- Support hardware prototype testing
- Support prototypes at the Peloton studio and special events such as photo shoots
- Coordinate prototype transport with third party moving companies
- Familiarity and experience with hand/power tools
- Hands-on experience repairing and assembling products
- Fast learner
- Ability to work to a deadline
- Ability to keep track of multiple projects at once
- Electronics experience a bonus.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.