Full Stack Developer
Fluent is a leading data-driven performance marketing company with an expertise in delivering measurable results. We interact with 1MM US consumers daily across our owned and operated websites. Our team uses the insights gathered from these interactions to drive growth for our partners. Through engaging digital experiences, Fluent creates meaningful and lasting connections between brands and consumers.
Fluent is looking for a Full Stack Developer building out high-preforming, scalable applications to join the team. You will be responsible for building out features for Fluent’s core platform and applications.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software
- Document design decisions
- Develop modular software components
- Monitor system performance metrics
- Identify potential risks/issues
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables
- Stay abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages
- Strong understanding of web design patterns and SDLC
- Familiarity with database systems utilizing both SQL and NoSQL design patterns
- Experience in AWS, including professional experience building, configuring and deploying applications using EC2, RDS, S3, and Lambda
- Experience in designing and developing APIs
- Experience working with CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with version control systems including Git
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science Engineering, or a related field or an equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of experience in Full Stack Application Development
At Fluent, we are proud of our high-performing team and highly-engaged culture. Our corporate headquarters are situated in the heart of Lower Manhattan and boast stellar views of the Hudson River, along with an in-house barista, game room, and fully-stocked refrigerators. We treat our employees to catered breakfast and lunch weekly and are known to host some of the best events – from our summer Scavenger Hunt to annual Field Day.
By supporting both personal and professional growth initiatives, we empower our team to learn, connect, innovate, and succeed. Fluent offers corporate She Runs It memberships and mentoring opportunities, as well as the chance to apply for a Fluent Dream Grant – a program designed to help our employees pursue their personal dreams and passions. Dedicated to serving our local communities, the Fluent team also participates in designated service days and monthly fundraising efforts.
Ranked as a Crain’s Best Place to Work in NYC six years in a row, Fluent is proud to offer the following:
- Competitive salary
- Ample career and professional growth opportunities
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K with generous employer match
- Open office space for team collaboration
- The opportunity to work for a high-flying performance marketing company!
Fluent participates in the E-Verify Program. As a participating employer, Fluent, LLC will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. Fluent, LLC follows all federal regulations including those set forth by The Office of Special Counsel for Immigration-Related Unfair Employment Practices (OSC). The OSC enforces the anti-discrimination provision (§ 274B) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA), 8 U.S.C. § 1324b.