Frontend Software Engineer
We are disrupting how companies make decisions - building software that predicts the future (using data).
- Why CB Insights:
- Pre-IPO, growing year over year (without lighting money on fire)
- Helpful, Hungry, Happy & Humble people (no egos)
- Seamless Lunch Stipend (daily)
- Company offsites, Team Building and Happy Hour Events
- Yearly Education Stipend
- Other stuff we do:
As a Frontend Engineer at CB Insights you will be part of a self-motivated team using state-of-the-art technologies writing quality code that ships often. We build coherent and dynamic UIs that makes deep insights comprehensible to our users. Focusing on modularity and reuse where it makes sense while ensuring that there are no constraints to delivering world-class software continuously.
Much of our software team has been with us for several years, despite a white-hot tech market with options galore. We attribute this to our collaborative teach and learn culture where the role evolves with your interests.
If this sounds interesting to you, reach out and join CB Insights now!
Requirements and Qualifications:
- BS in Computer Science or similar; advanced degrees also acceptable ;-)
- 4 years of hands-on frontend development with modern web application technology stacks such as React, Redux, Angular and Nodejs.
- 2 years experience with React
- Solid understanding of modern web application development processes and standard methodologies.
- Responsive design and front-development on a consumer-facing application where usability is a first class goal.
- Proficiency developing in a Mac/Linux environment
- Believer in Lean and Agile values and principles for building software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience building data visualizations will be preferred
- Helpful Humble Human
- Love for experimentation
We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking. We are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply if your experience is close to what we are looking for.
Perks and Benefits:
- Subsidized health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k with up to 4% match
- $1,000 yearly continuing education stipend
- Daily lunch stipend
Happy, Helpful, Humble, and Hungry: Check out more about our company culture here.
Equal Opportunity Employer: CB Insights is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.