Front-End Web Developer
NextGuest Digital is an award-winning, full-service digital marketing agency and consulting firm working with leading hotel brands and hotel companies throughout the world. We have built an excellent team of top industry professionals, and enjoy a fun and friendly work environment. Our services include full-service digital marketing: search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), email marketing, social media, mobile marketing, online media and retargeting, direct response online advertising, research, and analysis, as well as website design and digital technology application development.
Once in a lifetime opportunity to become an industry website development expert!
NextGuest Digital is expanding its team of talented professionals by adding a high energy Front End Web Developer to focus on website development and maintenance for all NextGuest Digital clients.
The company offers a comfortable boutique business environment with an emphasis on results while retaining work/life balance. Provides excellent opportunities to build responsibilities and grow with the company. Position based in midtown Manhattan, New York.
NOTE: This is not a Front-End Web Application development position.
As a Front End Web Developer, your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist in developing and maintaining websites by executing designs and maintaining high design/production quality
- Develop site content and graphics by coordinating with copywriters and designers
- Maintain site appearance by developing and enforcing content and display standards
- Maintain high design/production quality; ensuring that site content is consistent.
- Diligent work habits and ability to meet tight deadlines. Must be comfortable in a boutique company environment with an emphasis on the team. Professional attitude and appearance. Self-motivated, creative problem-solver, ability to plan and organize, attention to detail
- Must be a team player
- Knowledge of hospitality and travel industry and technology/marketing solutions a plus
- This position is not a single contributor position and requires extensive teamwork and team trainings, WebEx and other video conferencing services, client meetings and online presentations, etc
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States for any U.S. employer without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 2 years of work history as a Front-End Developer
- A design-oriented approach to web development
- Have an understanding of web standards and web browser capabilities and the ability to create cross-browser and cross-platform compliant pages
- Knowledge of Web ADA compliance
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator), and Sketch
- Familiar with using templating engines
- Good understanding of WordPress
- Familiar with OS X operating systems. Knowledge of PHP, Sass, MySQL, or any other languages are a plus
Location: Midtown Manhattan, New York City
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected] Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.