Front End Software Engineer
Finding great healthcare is hard. Simplifeye is transforming how practices engage with patients by introducing frictionless workflow to all interactions. By helping practices manage and optimize their business, Simplifeye empowers doctors to focus on what truly matters: providing patients with high quality healthcare.
Simplifeye is a fast growing and energetic team. We strongly believe that great people are the foundation of great products. Our team is comprised of individuals with diverse backgrounds, ranging from industry veterans to recent graduates. If you’re passionate about quality healthcare, building world-class products, and growing alongside those around you - we’d love to hear from you!
- Execute against our product roadmap by developing features and bringing designs to life for our various clients (React/React Native/Electron).
- Be an integral part of the product development team by assisting in the development of our roadmap and product architecture.
- Coordinate releases for features.
- Maintain code quality through code reviews and rigorous testing.
- Develop features while maintaining security and compliance standards. Our systems work heavily with Protected Health Information (PHI) - we therefore need to maintain strict HIPAA compliance across our entire stack.
- You’re a self-starter with a proven track record of shipping high quality products
- You’re an autonomous worker, with the ability to ship products with minimal oversight
- You have an analytical mindset, and use qualitative and quantitative data to inform your decision making
- You’re a HTML/CSS pro.
- You know how to work with a UXPin, PSD, Sketch or Invision project.
- You feel comfortable consuming (and sometimes writing) JSON APIs.
- A computer science/STEM degree or equivalent equivalent experience
- Experience in a relevant healthcare role
- You have a deep understanding of how React works.
- You know Redux and have experimented with other state management frameworks.
- You understand the nuances of running a static site
Perks & Benefits
- Simplifeye provides a highly competitive compensation based on experience and market standards.
- Robust benefit package including stock options, Health/Dental/Vision coverage, 401k, and commuter benefits
- Health and Wellness initiatives including discounts on Gym Memberships.
- Unlimited PTO days and regular company-wide activities.