Quovo is a data platform providing insights and connectivity for millions of financial accounts across thousands of institutions. Today, hundreds of platforms and millions of end-users rely on Quovo's technology for account aggregation, bank authentication, and ongoing insights to build better financial futures.
We are looking for a front-end engineer to build and maintain the core digital products of our platform. We pride ourselves on innovating around how our users - both financial professionals and retail consumers - interact with aggregated data and rich insights. Dashboards, visualizations, creative interfaces, and interactive analytics modules - your portfolio of projects will encompass all the key components of a human-friendly data interaction experience.
- Build and maintain complex web apps.
- Work with the Product team on project specs around features, prioritization, and user experience.
- Ensure cross-browser performance and compatibility.
Skills and experience:
- Experience with Angular, React, or other single-page app frameworks. Ideally React.
- Experience with HTML, CSS/Sass, and front-end frameworks such as Bootstrap.
- 4+ years in a professional development environment.
- CS undergraduate degree or equivalent knowledge/experience.
- Excellent communicator and collaborator.
Nice to haves:
- Experience designing clean and intuitive user interfaces.
- Experience in data visualization using d3.js or similar libraries.
- Experience with Node-based build environments such as Webpack or Gulp.
- Experience developing for mobile
- Experience with statistics and algorithms, or finance.