Front End Developer
Front- End Developer Needed to Support Luxury Automotive Solutions
Position to be stationed in Montvale, NJ, working closely with colleagues in NJ and Germany
Full-time based employment with competitive NYC market rates and benefits
Sulzer US, LLC is a dynamic and innovative startup delivering cloud, big data, and user experience solutions to industry-leading clients. We are looking for a Front-End Developer to work closely with a team of Project Managers and other developers. The Front-End Developer will assume the following responsibilities:
- Create the front end of highly interactive websites using modern UI frameworks such as:
- Design, develop code and integrate with API's.
- Set up Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment for all software applications.
- Troubleshoot production issues across multiple environments and Operating Systems.
- Must work closely with the Project Manager on analyzing user requirements and processes.
- Create and manage assistance tools, user guides and documentations.
- Contribute to or participate in QA.
- Have a working knowledge of industry trends and technologies.
- Work closely with overseas colleagues at Sulzer GmbH.
What does the ideal candidate look like?
What are the benefits of joining our team?
At Sulzer US, we take pride in our employees and we care about their care! By choosing a career at Sulzer US, you gain the perks of choosing from two comprehensive medical plans to fit your needs, as well as receiving accrual-based PTO days, flexible work hours, and a parental leave program. Enjoy a laid-back workplace with casual dress attire, ticket and event discount savings, and company celebrations – both in and out of the office! We provide continuous learning and development opportunities, 401(k) plans, and employee referral program because we’re always looking for great people to join the team!
About Sulzer US, LLC
Sulzer US, LLC is a full-service IT solution provider specialized in automotive IT, web and mobile solutions, and digital marketing.