Quartet is a pioneering healthcare technology company striving to improve the lives of people with mental health conditions. We connect people to a personalized care team to get them the right care at the right time. Our collaborative technology platform and range of services brings together physicians, mental health providers, and insurance companies to effectively improve patient outcomes and drive down healthcare costs. Backed by $93MM in venture funding from top investors like Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, and Polaris Partners, Quartet is headquartered in NYC and is currently operating in several markets across the United States — Pennsylvania, Washington, Northern California, New Jersey, Louisiana, Illinois, and North Carolina.
About the team: Quartet's DevOps team supports all aspects of infrastructure and code pipelines. Ranging from Cloud automation and configuration to docker image creation, deployment and management.
- Assist in building code pipelines to efficiently (and safely) deploy code
- Drive new infrastructure technology initiatives
- Build/Allocate infrastructure and configure associated resources through code.
- Troubleshoot pipeline and infrastructure issues
- Maintain multiple code and operations environments
- Experienced in using cloud-hosted technologies, mainly AWS
- Fluent / Comfortable with CI/CD pipeline automation
- Knowledgeable in containerization on Linux with Docker
- Kubernetes for container orchestration.
- Ansible for configuration management and Terraform for infrastructure allocation.
- Python (or equivalent) scripting expertise.
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, catered lunches, snacks, team events and outings, mental healthcare coverage of 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements, medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental leave, commuter benefits, 401K, stock option grants, gym benefits.
Quartet is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Quartet does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Quartet will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Quartet.
Not ready to apply, but have someone to refer? Click here to submit their details to us.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.