Director, Offline Marketing
FanDuel is the pioneer of online daily fantasy sports, one of the fastest growing sectors of the sports and entertainment industry. Since our launch in 2009, we’ve been disrupting the fantasy sports industry and changing the way millions of people experience sports.
About the role
We’re looking for a versatile marketing director to join the acquisition team to lead offline media inclusive of, but not limited to (TV, Produced/Endorsed/Streaming Radio, OOH). The ideal candidate has experience managing multi-million dollar budgets and acquiring users for e-commerce companies. The role reports into the Senior Vice President, Acquisition.
What you'll do
- Help determine how to best invest FanDuel’s resources to maximize the number and value of our players.
- Evaluate and develop campaign plans across a range of primarily offline paid media channels: TV, Produced/Endorsed/Streaming Radio, Podcasts
- Partner with external media agency teams to develop plans and purchase media plans
- Devise integrated marketing campaigns with other marketing team members.
- Analyze media effectiveness and ROI, together with FanDuel’s Marketing Analytics team
Who we're looking for
- 5+ years planning media planning/buying experience, with specific experience planning/buying efficient TV and Audio media – ideally in the DR space.
- In-depth understanding of media planning, strategy, negotiation, implementation and performance analysis
- Strong understanding of how offline media impacts online behavior
- User acquisition experience for ecommerce companies
- Combination of strategic, analytical, and creative skills
- Superior negotiating and organizational skills
- Strong communication skills are a must (both internally and externally)
- Must have strong attention to detail along with the ability to collaborate and interface with both technical and creative colleagues
- Passion for Fantasy Sports
What you get in return
Beyond working with such a great team?
- An exciting environment with real growth
- Contribute to exciting products used by a highly passionate user base
- Personal learning and development opportunities
- Unlimited holiday allowance
- 401K plan
- 100% coverage of health insurance premiums
- Stock Options
There's more, but we don't want to go on and on.
FanDuel is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity and inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect and value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.