Director of Corporate Accounts
Grubhub is the nation's leading online and mobile food ordering company, dedicated to connecting hungry diners with their favorite local restaurants. The people who work at Grubhub are our company's greatest asset; each person at Grubhub plays an integral part in building tools and technology that help restaurants succeed, and in cooking up fresh new ways to delight our diners.
The company’s online and mobile ordering platforms allow diners to order directly from more than 55,000 takeout restaurants in over 1,100 U.S. cities and London. The Grubhub portfolio of brands includes Grubhub, Seamless, AllMenus, and MenuPages.
We want you to enjoy where you work, who you work with and what you work on. At Grubhub, you can order your cake and eat it too!
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Responsible for managing the Corporate Accounts Team overseeing all new client implementation, client retention & satisfaction and client up-sells for the Seamless & Grubhub for Work corporate businesses.
- Responsible for achieving financial targets including corporate base business goals, new business goals and up-sell goals
- Oversee the strategy for continuously improving the corporate client experience through product enhancements and service delivery
- Advocate for corporate clients with product, marketing and sales teams to ensure all functions are aligned to work together to support a great client experience
You Should Have
- Strong leadership skills with a focus on providing exemplary client service to drive revenue growth
- Ability to influence individual performers through coaching and mentoring of a strong management team
- Experience in developing account management processes, best practices, commission planning
- Possess an analytical, data driven mindset
- Experience with working in a high activity, high volume environment
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to work across multiple internal groups
- Have a strong understanding of Salesforce, Excel and Gainsight
- 5-7 years of Director/Management experience leading account management/customer success teams
- Bachelor’s Degree